When a needed book is not available from a library in Accessible format, tap Œapp &
the secure Access Button at a book’s HYBRID cover (at web site’s image/at a paper book)
- the book will be on-demand printed near a library patron’s home, FREE home-delivered.
ŒBœks™ is our service,
that includes seamless adjusting a book to the underserved user need & issue,
like dyslexia & other Visual Impairment issues, lack of assortment of books in user's mother language etc.
could help to transform digital assets manufacturing & consumption by reducing, or even reversing, internet's environmental impact. Data’s CO² footprint is double of aviation’s.
There are dozens of issues - like ineffective learning, exclusion, digital divide - caused by the legacy library systems, built 1500 years ago in a provider-centric way, for rare books & geo-divided society.
Main issue: non-user-centric SERVICE DESIGN can’t fulfill the core library service use, Public Good: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES, that I need, NOW, in Triple-A quality - Accessible, Affordable, FAIR.
HOW to bring the library in accordance with to-date digital era presumption: information/UX (book content/event) is always web-click-away? WHO holds the key to the library services development?
Let’s start with e-book’s content, then watch if UX/paper book content ‘web-click-away’ follow suit.
Researches on non-availability of e-content from library & archives (thanks OpenGLAM community), librarians interviews - show WHY are they (are they?) developments averse, & WHO prevents access
- Publishers - like any (information) gate-keeper – tend to limit the information access, in order to monetize their gate-keeper privileges. Have WE / myself authorized them to keep the key to progress of Education, Learning, Accessibility? OpenAccess can tell this story.
- A publisher – like every capitalist – needs to grow their business. Are we / myself interested that publisher business grows? Or are we interested that the library service quality grows?
- HOW should a master behave, when his/her (robotic) servant degrades or doesn’t develop the service quality? The answer is clear, we’d replace the servant or fix the robot’s output.
HOW to do it the EU way: by turning it down from head-to-roots - to user-centric, bottoms-up built.
I will combine grassroots approach with the latest achievements of for-profit technologies of DUAL (paper & e-) book printing
- to make any book accessible, affordable, via FAIR data processing, non-rival data economy
- in Project Teams: ŒBœks™ (Project 1) and Nordic Library+ Network, F¡NDS™ (Project 2)
- leveraging Public-Private-People partnership, data cooperative model for our F¡NDS engine.
HOW to start it agile way: 1. Agree on definitions. ‘A book’ & ‘digitalisation4All’ serve good & evil.
Logically, we need to define 1.1 ‘Common goods’ & 1.2 ‘My benefits’. 1.1 see Wikipedia 1.2 MyData.
If we agreed on ‘Knowledge’ = ‘Common Good’ > can we invent ‘Library ŒBœks’ = ‘Common Goods’?
Collaborate_Website Software (Swedish?) provider > Events Software provider > Library.se (-ies).
Œ-card/letter order form.
How it works: click at photo - see video at 30. sec.
Для оплаты - покажи планшету 2D-код карты; см. видео от 40-й сек.: кликни на фото ниже
Заказывая Œ-card доступ к мобильным платежам "по-европейски" - Вы подтверждаете согласие на звонок Вам из Банка с предложением кредитной карты
Заполните форму заказа ниже ЛАТИНСКИМИ буквами.
Logically, from the latest science studies: ‘Common Goods’ need PPPP, data coop, NON-RIVAL data economy